We are discussing the main issues over here will provide you the solution for that. The issues which we are discussing over here occurs when customer try to activate the Windows Device. It displays an error message “The filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect.” This error may resolve through control panel section. There might be other reasons for this Windows error is when the user tries to use a volume-licensed media while installing their Windows 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista or Windows 2012. There are lots of ways to resolve the issues.
We are providing the solution for error mentioned above with steps which users have to follow:
Steps to fix Windows Activation error 0x8007007b
The steps we are describing are manual and efficient in resolving the issues.
Step 1: Un-installation of recently installed software
- Navigate to the “Control Panel, then choose “Uninstall a program” click on next
- Right-click on the application which user want to uninstall and then click on “Uninstall” button.
Step 2: Run a Windows update
- It is highly advisable thing to run a Windows update to resolve Windows Activation error 0x8007007b faster
- Click on the “Start” icon and then type “windows update” message in the search box
- Next, click on the “check for update” option.
Step 3: Run System File Checker
- It is advised to the user to take help through System File Checker which as it helps people to scan all the damaged system files and can fix it automatically. Get rid of all the available bad system files to avoid getting trouble in future
- Click on the “Start” button and type “CMD “message in the search box.
- Right-click on the “CMD” command and then run as an “administrator” .
- At the command prompt section, you are suggested to type “sfc /scannow “ command, and then hit “enter” button:
Step 4: Log on windows in Safe mode
- For a better results, it is advised for users to log on to the Windows system in “safe mode” with the help of “Networking” process and check for any kind of existing errors.
- Click on the “Start” button, type “MSCONFIG” message and then hit the “Boot from the pop up dialog” icon.
- Tick the “Safe Boot” option which is located in the “Boot” section, and select the “Network” icon to “reboot the PC” next.
If user still have issues then there is one more option to resolve the Windows Error through Microsoft Windows tech support number +1-877-833-8252 which will be available 24×7 online through remote assistance with data and system security.