Everyone is nowadays shifting their windows version from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 and behind that there is simple reason that it comprised of various advanced features which can provide the users a safety and security better than previous versions such a powerful new Start menu and UI which can switch between touch and mouse-friendly modes. If the users is already running a copy of Windows 7 or 8 then they are eligible for upgrading the version at free of cost. The users can contact on Window Customer Support Number + 1-877-833-8252 to resolve the issues through our skilled and trained technicians.
What precautions the users can take before installing Windows 10 on the user’s PC
Before the users begin the process, make sure you have all of their data files backed up, preferably to a cloud service such as Microsoft’s own One Drive, where the users can download them again if their computer crashes. If they don’t have a system restore disk already, it’s a good idea to make a full system backup, using disk imaging software such as Macrium Reflect, which makes a bit-by-bit copy of your hard drive.
Finally, the users are required to make it sure that they have 1 to 2 hours free to run the install. Though they can walk away for large portions of the process, they can expect all the downloading and file copying to take at least 60 minutes and, in our case, closer to two hours on a fast Internet connection. If the users have slow or inconsistent Internet, they should go to some place that they have a strong connection and they are required to follow the instructions for creating a USB install disk they can use at home.
How to Upgrade Via Direct Download
- The users are required to Navigate to this link then the users are requested to visit: microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- Now the users are required to click on the “Download Tool now” button
- After that the users are required to launch the Download Tool.
- Now they are required to Click on Select Upgrade this PC Now if they are just installing on this computer and want to do so right away. However, if the users want to create their own USB or DVD media,
The tool will take a while to download the software so be patient, particularly if you have a slow Internet connection. After it downloads, the software also goes through a preparation process and downloads some more files, all of which takes time, perhaps as long as an hour even on a high-speed connection.
- Click Accept on the license terms screen. Wait again as the software checks for updates. You may want to walk away, as this also takes several minutes.
- Click the Install button. Wait 20 to 30 minutes for the computer to copy files. It will reboot several times.
- Click Nextat the login screen.
- Click Use Express settings.You can always change some settings later.
- Click Next on the “New apps for the new Windows” screen. The computer will say “finalizing your settings,” and then take you to the Windows 10 lock screen.
- Log in to your computer.Windows 10 will take another couple of minutes to do an initial setup and then it will take you to the Windows desktop.
As we can observe it that the users can resolve their issues through following the instructions with steps. If they face some issue related to same then they have an option to resolve the issues through Window technical support number + 1-877-833-8252 where our well qualified and skilled professionals will assist the users in resolving their all kind of technical problems within a short span of time and without any hassle.