Now and then, the Cortana or start up menu doesn’t response when it commands to and that could happen due to various reasons and to resolve it you can try to follow the steps to get Cortana back to its feats.
If you are a user who faces this issue frequently then you can try these tips to aid the start menu or Cortana to up and running again, however if you want a profession to do that for you then contact Microsoft customer support number 1-877-833-8252.
Use the following tips to fix the start up menu issue.
- Check if there is any update available or not. Check for the Update Check option
- Press and Hold the windows key and then press the left R at the same time and the Ms-Settings in the search box which will pops up.
- Hit enter after typing Ms-Setting and you will be able to see setting menu then.
- In the Settings menu select the option” Update & security”, and after that tap on Windows Update option.
- From this window, select “Check for updates” option and if they are available then install it.
Restart your device
Restarting your device can resolve your many problems as it starts from the previous settings. So even if you don’t find any updates to install, restart your computer even then as it resolve some minor issues and id there is some pending updates it will be installed automatically.
Use the trouble-shooter to fix the problem
Every window computer has inbuilt troubleshooting tool that finds the issues automatically and can resolve it also. Open the troubleshooter from the control panel, update and security, troubleshooting. Make sure to restart the PC after running the tool.
If nothing works for you then the last option which you have is “Resetting PC”. To reset the PC in windows 10, Use Windows 10 recovery options for recovering the previous data and files and transferring it to the new user account. If you have any queries regarding the product or you are able to resolve the issues by yourself then contact Microsoft window technical support number 1-877-833-8252 any time to get assistance regarding you Microsoft windows issues.