We are in such kind of era where the users tend to tilt towards the advanced technology and which leads them to invite some technical problems for the PC or laptop. The users expose them to the cyber criminals and various and dangerous cyber threats start attacking their PC. The users who are not aware of these cyber threats and get confused that what they should do after that to remove the viruses. Well, nowadays the Windows has inbuilt cyber threats which can remove the viruses, malware, and spyware very easily. Normally a question arises in the mind whether the Windows Defender which is an inbuilt antivirus in Windows 10 is capable to defend the PC or Laptops or any other Windows 10 based devices. Yes, it is a big question and every user wants to know the answer to this question. We are providing some details regarding Windows defender and through that, we can conclude that whether it is the best suitable antivirus for the Windows 10 or some other third party software is required to defend the computer. If the users have some query related to it they can contact us through Microsoft Customer Care Number +1-877-833-8252.
Why should Windows Defender be preferred over other antiviruses?
We have to prove it that Windows defender is better than other third-party antivirus software and for that, we are required to put some key features which makes it superior to others.
- Comprehensive, ongoing and real-time protection against cyber threats
- Delivers a robust suite of security features
- It is protected from malicious websites and download
- Windows allows the users to set family-protection controls for Windows 10 and Xbox devices, including website access, time limits on devices, and which apps and games can be seen or purchased.
- Windows firewall system always keep away the cyber threats which can protect the users from various cyber threats
- Find my device option can protect the user’s device which is configured with Windows 10 and through this the users can stop their devices being stolen as the users can ring, and even can erase the data from the lost device.
Now, according to the above discussion, we can observe it that the users can easily utilize their antivirus software which is inbuilt in Windows 10 and far better than other third-party tools. The users have to just install and configure it with their system or device to allow it to work properly. The users might face some technical errors while installing in their system and need some assistance for the same. Well, the users are not to require to worry as we have a tech support system which is equipped with skilled and trained technicians who can assist the users to resolve their all issues within a short span of time through Microsoft Technical Support Number +1-877-833-8252.